Thursday, March 16, 2006

Winnebago Itasco Travelers Palmetto State Club

On our way home we realized that the Palmetto Winnebago State Club was camping very close to home, Eutawville, SC. We decided to stop and camp with them for a few days. There were about 16 coaches. Here are a few of our WIT friends.
Patsy, Andrea, George, Ham, Nita and Helen
Helen and Ham with Tim in the background
Chuck and Anna who were celebrating their 50th Anniversary
Andrea and Doug
As always we really enjoy camping with the State WIT Club!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use to visit that campground all the time when I was alittle girl. My grandparents lived in Rocks Pond Estates. Eutawville is a small town. Hope you had a good time, I am so jealous! Karl and I are going to Darlington and Charlotte in May. We can't wait camping is so much fun and relaxing. Lauren